old navy plus, “outfits you’ll love,” 2013
the subject of this e-mail was, “outfits you’ll love.” i mean, those are okay, but do i LOVE them? the reason i’m sharing this, though, it because i find it heart-warming that their straight sized e-mail basically had the same boring stuff with some of the same items ! i even think that one lady is wearing a cardigan over a jean jacket over a cardigan !
this is promising for old navy, because they notoriously have way cuter straight size stuff than plus stuff. exhibits A and B. it almost feels like they are compromising and making everyone wear middle of the road clothes.
i do think that the gray plus dress on the model in the top picture is super cute, but it… doesn’t seem to be listed on their site? i thought it could be this one, but it’s a v-neck with no tie, or this one, but that’s a scoop neck. they also don’t sell the pretty tights she’s wearing.
p.s. i’ll be back to genuinely ugly clothes soon, i’ve been really sick and dealing with a poop phone for days.
- lochnessrockstar likes this
- whereiendandwhereustart likes this
- shortyround reblogged this from wtfplus
- lisawhite likes this
- lampshadedevil likes this
- malacophilous likes this
- naty-neko likes this
- babydentures likes this
- somethingwickedthiswaycome likes this
- madlovescience likes this
- ambienne likes this
- coldcomfortfarmer likes this
- zuckingfombiee likes this
- hausoftrinity reblogged this from wtfplus
- trelaina said: SO unimpressed with Old Navy over the past year or so. Everything looks the same to me, and all the clothing looks rather “safe” and the same 3 or 4 colors. Not really anything fun or daring.
- colorsoftheimpala likes this
- cordgrass likes this
- anachronistique likes this
- wtfplus posted this